Wednesday 6 June 2012

And so it begins

Hi everyone!

Welcome to my blog, this is my very first post, as I'm sure you've realised :)
Basically I think the point of this blog is to express myself, and to share with everyone the stuff that makes me happiest in life! Namely food, fashion, beauty, photography, literature and film, and my take on the whole thing.

I have been meaning to start this blog for a long time but have not been able to, due to a variety of reasons, mainly university based. But now, my exams are over and I think I've just found myself a project for the summer :)

Check back for more, I'm sure my posts will be frequent!

I hope you enjoy reading as much as I'm sure I will enjoy writing.

Thanks all :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Living In Print, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena