Wednesday 6 June 2012

Current Obsession: Crop Tops

Since summer is here (apparently) the high street has been flooded with crop top of all shapes and patterns, and although I don't (yet) have the rock hard abs and perfectly flat stomach necessary to wear one without looking rather wobbly, that doesn't mean I haven't bought about 7 of them!

Like I said, it is a rather tricky trend to pull off, but if you've got it this is definitely a way to flaunt it.

Here are a few of my favourites:

River Island, £12





H&M, £19.99


H&M, £12.99
Miss Selfridge, £24




I plan to wear mine with some high waisted denim shorts so I'm not baring too much flesh, or perhaps a floaty maxi skirt.

If anyone else has found any cute ones please let me know, I'm more than willing to expand my collection :)









 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Living In Print, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena